Enjoy a guided tour of the most important building at the heart of Florence’s historic center: the Duomo (Cathedral). Hear your guide perfectly with our audio systems!
- Monday - Thursday - Saturday
(From the 1st of November to the 14th of March)
(From the 1st of April to the 31st of October, except Sunday and religious holidays)
(From the 1st of November to the 31st of March)
(From the 1st of April to the 31st of October)
- 15 minutes before, in front of the central door of the Cathedral. Please look for our assistant holding a panel advertising our tour.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance
- 30 minutes guided tour of the Cathedral. Earphones to hear the guide perfectly.
- It is prohibited to enter in shorts or with uncovered shoulders. Visitors are required to climb 463 steps. No lifts (elevetors) are available. The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo or claustrophobia. The times of access to the monuments are subjected to changes in time due to extraordinary events.
- Tour suggested for adults
- meeting _point
- In front of the central door of the Cathedral