On the occasion of the 500th anniversary of his death, Leonardo da Vinci returns to life! Thanks to our tour you will have the opportunity to retrace the stages of the life and career of this great artist and brilliant scientist; you will discover with us the testimonies of his presence in Florence and finally you can touch and try directly many of his brilliant inventions at the Interactive Museum of Leonardo where our visit will end. A special gift is reserved for all our guests!
- Monday - Thursday - Sunday (from 15th March 2019 to 14th November 2019)
- Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday (from 15th November 2019 to 14th November 2020)
- Cavalleggeri Square in front of the National Library
- 0-5 years free;
- 6-12 years 50% off
- National Library
- River Arno
- Museum Leonardo da Vinci in Florence
- Licensed guide
- Entrance tickets at the Museum
- Tour lenght in case of a double language: 2h and 30 min.
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- meeting _point
- Piazza Cavalleggeri in front of the National Library