Visit the Uffizi Gallery, the most important art museum in Italy that houses paintings from the Middle Ages to the 19th-Century, and then take a walking tour through Florence admiring the stunning architecture of the UNESCO World Heritage city of Florence.
The walking tour shows you the exterior of some of the city’s most impressive sights for example Piazza della Signoria known for Neptune’s Fountain, the Palazzo Vecchio and the Ponte Vecchio bridge. Explore the shops on Via Tornabuoni, and the leather goods at Porcellino Market and learn about the history of the cradle of the Renaissance from an expert guide.
– Visit of Uffizi Gallery at 10.00am or 12.00pm (1.5 hour.). Meeting point in front of gate n. 2, 15 minutes before the start of the tour. In case of double language from April 1st to October 31st the tour length is 2 hours.
– Free time for lunch
– Walking Tour at 3.30pm (2 hours). Meeting point at 2.15pm in Signoria Square at the Statue of Cosimo de Medici on horseback. In case of double language from April 1st to October 31st the tour length is 2.5 hours.
In WINTER SEASON the combination will be
Uffizi Tour at 12,00 pm + Best of Florence at 2,30 p.m.
the Statue of Dante Alighieri, side gate n.2 at the Uffizi Gallery 15 minutes before the start of the tour
The price includes:
• Licensed English-speaking guide
• Entrance tickets and reservation fees for Uffizi
• Earphones to hear your guide perfectly
Reduction / Supplements
• Tours are normally led in English, but tours in other languages are available on request
• The tour could be led in 2 languages
• Please be be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
This tour is made up of multiple sections and each section’s meeting point is indicated in the meeting point information.
Winter Season 2017/2018 - English
Days of Execution:
Tue - Sat - Sun
CHILDREN 6-12 YEARS
Infant 0-5 years
High Season 2017 English
Days of Execution:
Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Infant 0 - 3
Use this form to find things you need on this site